Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thoughts I Have Throughout the Day (annoying list number 1)

                         

  • Why is 9:00 am even a thing?
  • How much longer can I sleep in without being completely useless today?
  • Is it really my turn to wash the dishes already?
  • Why are all my thoughts in the form of a question?
  • Are my kittens under the couch again?
  • If they are , can I get off the couch without squishing them?
  • I should really figure out my life today.
  • How do other people know exactly what they want to do with their lives already?
  • Is 20 too young to panic about life?
  • I do not want to go into work today
  • I so do not want to go into work today
  • Please do not make me go into work today
  • I have to get ready for work
  • Mentally calculating how long I can put off putting on my work uniform
  • Seriously, I look like an asshole in this uniform.
  • What would happen I got heat stroke walking to work?
  • Would someone notice me or would scorpions devour my flesh ?
  • I don't think scorpions eat flesh.
  • I should workout today
  • Where can I find a free personal assistant to make grown up phone calls for me?
  • Why is everyone having babies already?
  • I don't want babies.
  • I'll stick with kittens
  • I am now one of those annoying list making people
  • My life is now complete.
  • Seriously though, work , ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment